Monday, June 21, 2010

Prayer Requests....

Please pray for:

-the three babies that have court dates on Tuesday morning (Monday night U.S. time). The birth mothers have the opportunity to see their babies, then they must go to court and relinquish their rights. Pray that all will go well and the mothers will have peace about their decisions
-one of our babies who was a little sick today. Pray that he feels better quickly and nobody else gets sick
-Adrian, one of the volunteers, who was also sick today
-Ted and Bev, who left for vacation today with their daughter and family- safe travel, great time, rest
-Anna, as she has a large load to handle with Ted and Bev being away
-Unity among the staff as it can get a little stressful at times

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to give you a lot to read!
    We are praying for each of your requests and that you get plenty of time to rest in between babies...

    Found a song that I have really enjoyed the lyrics to lately...hope you enjoy them too. It is a really pretty song by Sara Groves called "he's always been faithful to me" you could probably listen to it online..

    here are the words:
    Morning by morning I wake up to find
    The power and comfort of God's hand in mine
    Season by season I watch Him, amazed
    In awe of the mystery of His perfect ways
    All I have need of, His hand will provide
    He's always been faithful to me.

    I can't remember a trial or a pain
    He did not recycle to bring me gain
    I can't remember one single regret
    In serving God only, and trusting His hand
    All I have need of, His hand will provide
    He's always been faithful to me.

    This is my anthem, this is my song
    The theme of the stories I've heard for so long
    God has been faithful, He will be again
    His loving compassion, it knows no end
    All I have need of, His hand will provide
    He's always been faithful, He's always been faithful
    He's always been faithful to me.

    ReplyDelete