Monday, June 14, 2010

I love....

.... the smell of babies after a bath
.... babies grabbing another babies hand.... or mine!
....babies falling asleep on me
....baby smiles
....hearing babies talk
....seeing all the different baby expressions

I'm reading My Heart's Desire by David Jeremiah and there's a chapter called "Do You Ever Wonder?" In it, the author asks, "Do you ever wonder? How long has it been since you've been a child again, gaping with wide eyes? How would it change your life if you could live like that every day? How would it change the people around you?" I look into the babies eyes and see them just marveling and wondering at everything they see, as if they're trying to figure it out and everything is amazing to them. Wouldn't my life be so different if I could look at everything that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment