Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Day= Exhaustion

Well, my first day here is complete! It was busy and in some ways, I feel like it was a whole week instead of just one day! There are seventeen babies here right now, which is actually down a lot from the 28 they had not too long ago! Here's what our schedule somewhat looks like every day:

       Feeding/ changing time
       Play time
       Feeding/ changing time
       Nap time/ break for us :-)
       Feeding time
       Play time
       Feeding/changing time
       Nap time
       Play time
       Feeding/ changing time
       Bed time

That is pretty much it from about 8:00 in the morning to 8:30 at night! Each baby is precious and I'm starting to love them already, although I was completely exhausted yesterday by the time I went to bed, but I did get 8 WONDERFUL hours of sleep :-)

A picture of play time:


Time to get ready for a new day. Today the exterminator is coming so we're moving the babies out to one of the apartments for about 24 hours. Should be interesting and probably a long day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, can't believe you have to move all of the babies. Thankfully it's only 17 and not 28.

    I can't believe you don't change them after that 3rd feeding... lol

    God bless you.

    We thank you,
    Chris Amy & Lillian

    ReplyDelete