Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Veggietales... in Chinese

Tonight we watched a movie in devotions. I never know what it is until they turn it on and then I usually recognize it as Hermie, Adventures in Odyssey, or McGee and Me (all great old movies!). As I watched the first few seconds of tonight's movie, I simply heard voices and there wasn't anything on the screen. I didn't recognize the voices, but heard all the kids saying the words with the movie and immediately thought "Veggietales!" Then, they all broke out into the song! I never really thought about kids in other countries loving Veggietales as much as kids in the U.S. do. I'm imagining a group of kids from all over the world singing the Veggietales theme song in their language all at once. How cool would that be?!

Kelsey, Adrian, and Kalyn left yesterday :-( Miss them already! It's so much different with just three volunteers left. I'm SOOOO thankful for Showhwa (who is here everyday except Sunday)!

14 babies right now, one possibly joining us soon, five leaving soon. I'll miss them, but I'm so excited to meet the families and see them finally get to go home! Then it will be my turn. Mixed emotions- excited to see family and friends, but I'll definitely miss the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment