Monday, July 11, 2011

Introducing....

I love the other volunteers here and thought I'd introduce them:

Word- the only male volunteer. I don't think he quite knows what to do with all of us girls all the time, but he puts up with us. I really think he's going to miss us when we all leave. Word is devoting a full year to THOGL, so he is staying until next May!

Leah is the life of the party! She keeps things interesting and fun. Leah is an encourager and stays positive.

Cat is my roommate. She is shorter than me, which is amazing! It's nice to not be the shortest one here :-) Cat has an amazing internal clock that wakes her up on time!

I have now had the amazing opportunity to work with Kelsey for two summers! Kelsey is now working nights, so we don't get to see her quite as much :-( I get to spend about an hour with her each morning and I love our conversations!


Praises
-A family came in to pick up their little boy!
-We got a new baby!
-Our little boy who was in the hospital is now home!

Prayer Requests
-Colds are being passed around, so a lot of our little ones are sick.
-Papers to come in quickly... it seems like they are so slow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment