Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm going back to Kenya!

"I think I'm in love. I don't know if it's the country, the people, the weather, this camp, the beauty surrounding me, or all of it. I just know I love Kenya!"
                                    ~My first journal entry in Kenya: April 2, 2013



When I left Kenya last March, I had know idea I would be heading back just a little over a year later. But God is full of surprises and so many blessings!

In June, I have the opportunity to go to Kenya with a team of eleven others to work with Shelter of Hope for two weeks. We will be teaching Vacation Bible School in the slums of Nairobi, as well as a rural village.

I'm so thankful for this opportunity and looking forward to sharing more of God's work in Kenya with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment