Monday, May 2, 2011

Visa

God is so good! He works in ways I never expected!

I procrastinate. Especially when it's something that I don't want to do. Especially when the things I don't want to do cost money.

So, when it came to getting my Visa, I kept putting it off for several reasons:

1. It was going to cost way more than I wanted it to.
2. I hate getting my picture taken.
3. I really dislike actually going to the post office to mail things. I stock up on stamps to delay trips to the post office.

Most of the time, I regret procrastinating. This time, however, is different.

BECAUSE......

I don't need a new Visa!

My Visa from last year is still good.... for 2 more years!

I had just assumed my Visa would expire after going to Taiwan once and got the e-mail informing me that it was still good just in time! :-)

Amazing how God can work even in my weaknesses. Looking forward to seeing all the other ways He works and encourages me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment